Skilled Tax Law Planning And Legal Representation
Individuals, investors, stakeholders and business owners frequently consult with the experienced tax lawyers at Alterwitz Katz, LLP, in all manner of tax planning and tax controversy matters to protect their financial interests. The founding partners of the firm have each earned advanced legal degrees in taxation and serve as vital resources for clients in Las Vegas and surrounding areas.
Thorough Tax Planning Services To Protect Your Finances
Our attorneys are passionate about helping clients proactively avoid tax problems and unnecessary tax expenses. We advise clients in all manner of general tax matters, including:
- Constructing asset purchase agreements
- Advising and structuring 1031 in-kind exchanges
- Business planning counseling
- Tax planning in mergers and acquisitions
- Advising new businesses of various treatments, including S-corp, C-corp and LLC taxes
- Advising business investors concerning the tax implications of a transaction
- Creating trusts for individuals to minimize exposure to taxes in the transfer of wealth
Experience Resolving Local, State And Federal Tax Controversies
There may not be anything as daunting as a receiving a letter from the IRS requesting information or providing you with notice of a tax audit. Our tax lawyers have substantial experience representing clients in all levels of tax controversies and appeals. If you or your business is facing an IRS audit, specific rules and procedures must be followed to protect your interests. We can review your specific circumstances and guide you through, including providing representation at your audit.
Our tax controversy resolution lawyers have experience in a wide range of matters, including:
- Local tax problems
- Nevada state tax controversies
- Payroll tax matters
- Tax audits and appeals
- Litigating matter in the U.S. Tax Court
If you owe the IRS money, we can analyze your tax matter and explain your legal options, including installment payments, an offer in compromise or seeking a reduction or waiver of penalties to protect your interests.
Call Trusted Lawyers With Vast Experience With The Tax Code
To speak with an attorney who knows tax law inside and out, call 702-829-7590 or contact Alterwitz Katz, LLP, online.