- Business Law and Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Contract Law
- Probate and Trusts
Mr. Angioni represents clients in a variety of business and real estate settings. Mr. Angioni has represented clients in contract formations and negotiations, business disputes and litigation, business formation and organization, real estates transactions (including leases, purchases, and sales), and probate and trust administration and litigation matters.
Mr. Angioni has represented both buyers and sellers in multi-million dollar real estate transaction, has obtained favorable results for his clients in various business disputes and litigations, and has successfully completed the probate of numerous estates and the administration of numerous trusts.
Mr. Angioni has practiced law since 2008 and is admitted in Nevada and California, as well as several federal district courts and appellate courts.
Mr. Angioni was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, and when not practicing law, he enjoys spending time with his wife and their two children.
- Western State University College of Law, Irvine, California
- J.D. - 2008
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Nevada Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
- B.S. - 2005
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Hotel Administration
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- United States Supreme Court
Fraternities or Sororities
- Lambda Chi Alpha
- Clark County Bar Association, Present
Current Employment Position
- Super Lawyers - Rising Stars
- Lead Counsel Verified